Sunday 18 March 2012

Sanctuary brightening 30 minute facial in a box

I love at home skincare treatments.  I've always enjoyed using Sanctuary skincare products so I thought I'd give their at home 30 minute facial kit a go.

The step by step pampering treatment comes in handy sized tubes which are big enough to get a few goes out of.  They're designed to be used together so you notice a difference - and I really have.

The brightening facial kit includes 1 x 10ml polishing hot cloth cleanser, 1 x 10ml radiance exfoliator, 1 x 15 ml moisture boosting mask, 1 x 5ml brightening eye gel and 1 x 10ml illuminating moisture lotion and a muslin cloth.






It's a perfect way to try the full range of products without spending too much.

The cleanser was really easy to apply and my skin felt lovely and clean, ready for the exfoliator which has a fantastic texture, but not too harsh on my skin.  The moisture mask is quite thick, so you don't need too much.  Although, it was a quite difficult to remove it really moisturised my skin.  Then I applied the eye-gel - it's very refreshing, before applying the moisturiser.

I'd really recommend this - for as little as just over £16 you can pick this up from most Boots stores.



1 comment:

  1. That Sanctuary kit looks lovely, will have to look out for that x

    ReplyDelete