Monday 13 February 2012

Pretty pastels

Treat yourself this Valentines day.  There's some beautiful pretty pastels at feel unique  to match your beauty products to this season's trends.  My favourites are Benefit Hervana Good Karma Face Powder - the perfect blush for spring and the packaging is really cute £23.50.  

I can't wait to get my hands on the new nail polish collection from Mavala.  The Mavala Art Colour Collection contains six gorgeous spring pastels 5ml for a fantastic £18.50 and they come in a beautiful makeup bag.  


Feel Unique ship for free worldwide.  I've always had a fantastic service from feel unique so I wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again.  You have until Wednesday 15 February to save £4 on orders over £40 - just enter promotional code LOVEBEAUTY at the checkout.  

Happy shopping xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment