Saturday 5 May 2012

Estée Lauder advanced night repair




I picked up a sample size of this product after hearing so many fab things about it.  Being the beauty junkie that I am I wanted to try it myself.  Every serum on the market seems to claim to give you beautiful, smooth, younger looking skin.  This one says it can help to reduce the appearance of past damage, uneven skintone and immediately hydrate your skin – it contains the vital ingredient hyaluronic acid.

My skin is normal/dry and I’m not prone to breakouts.  With only using this sample size, I’m not likely to see the full effects, but I’ve been using this for the last week and I love it.  My skin looks more radiant and it feels lovely on my skin.  About three drops of this on a night is enough.  It’s a bit like a gel/liquid with a bit of a strange smell to it – but that didn’t put me off.  It immediately sinks into the skin.  I’ve been moisturising after using this, particularly where my skin is dry. 

The only downside is the price tag.  But maybe its one of them products that you get what you pay for.  The 30ml bottle is just over £40 and the 50ml bottle is just over £50.  Have you tried advanced night repair?  What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment