Saturday 14 April 2012

Dermalogica skin smoothing cream 50ml

No matter how many moisturisers I try out this is the only one I keep going back to.  I’ve got quite dry skin and this does exactly what it says on the tin.


It smoothes dehydration lines and makes your skin feel really moisturised, while toning and keeping your skin’s moisture.  It is fragrance free which I really like.  It contains lecithin and aloe gel and cucumber and arnica to soothe and hydrate.  It contains antioxidant grape seed extract and vitamins A,C and E. 

I find it’s got quite a thick texture.  It’s suitable for normal to dry skin so I find it perfect to use all year round.  I use it twice a day after I’ve cleansed and toned.  It’s such a great moisturiser and that really helps when applying makeup. 

This is the only Dermalogica product I use at the moment, but I’d love to try out more.  You can pick up a 50ml tube of this from lookfantasic for £25.90 

1 comment:

  1. Im a huge fan of Demalogica Products, I use their microfoliant and love it..have to try this product now too:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete