Saturday 14 April 2012

Essie mini wedding collection

This isn’t a particularly new collection from Essie, but I love the colour and of course it’s the start of wedding season, so the colours are bound to come in handy.

The box contains four 5ml stunning, combining classic shades and current trends,  including elegant neutral colours and a classic red.


  • Essie borrowed & blue – this light blue shade is one of my favourites and is perfect a perfect spring / summer pastel.
  • Essie better together – this is a really pretty light baby pink
  • Essie made to honor – a flattering natural pink
  • Essie first dance – this is a gorgeous rich, red, which has a completely different tone to any other red polish I use.

I love Essie polishes and think they’re good value for money and a good quality.  I always use a base and top coat, so maybe that’s why they always last and don’t seem to chip too quickly. 

You can pick this stunning set up from lookfantastic.com for £16.95. 

1 comment:

  1. Def adding borrowed and blue to my collection:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete