Monday 9 April 2012

TIGI S-Factor serious conditioner with sunflower seed oil 150ml

Well after being caught in the rain earlier the best thing to do was start an afternoon of pampering .. starting with one of my favourite intense conditioning treatments.

I've been using this for a while now and although I'll try others I keep going back.  Serious conditioner is a weekly intensive hair conditioner containing sunflower seed oil for intense moisture - it's great for those dry ends.  It's not really oily though and it's for all hair types.


I love the smell too. It's got a kind of minty smell which is really fresh but not sickly and overpowering.  It leaves my hair with a really nice shine.

The best thing is the treatment doesn't take ages to work.  Just apply after shampooing and distribute mainly through the mid-lengths to the ends - I always avoid my roots.  Then just leave for 3 - 5 minutes and rinse.

You can pick this up at Gorgeous Shop right now for only £11.55.  I really like the TIGI S-Factor range - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment