Sunday 8 April 2012

Tantruth secret sun daily gradual tan

After the gorgeous weather the other week it was easy to be tricked into thinking it was summer.  But we all knew that we would never catch a sun tan that would last.

I'm not really a big fan of fake tan.  While I like to have some colour, I prefer moisturisers that contain a hint of tan.  I've tried most of the ones on the high street - some which I quite like and others which I'd never use again. But while I was picking some hair colours up from a local hair and beauty supply store I saw this and thought I'd give it a go.




Secret sun says to apply daily and it will enhance your natural skin colour, leaving it with a gorgeous sunkissed glow.  It contains avocado and shea butter, so it leaves your skin really hydrated.  The colour is noticeable, but natural.  The only thing I wasn't too fussed on was the smell - it's not terrible, but they've not tried to mask the fake tan smell like some brands do.  More importantly though, the colour is lovely, it's easy to apply and it doesn't break the bank!

I paid about £5 for a 250ml bottle.  I'd really recommend this if you like to have a natural looking tan all year round.  Find out more about Tantruth products here

No comments:

Post a Comment